
This week at John’s has been an exciting one. We had a fiesta at our house where four guys from John’s came out to hang. We had a great time hitting the homemade piñata that was made and everyone loved the burritos and tacos that we had. This week we have also had a compassion for the guys we have been spending time with, looking for every opportunity to talk with guys by themselves about spiritual things. At times it was disappointing, because things did not go our way, but God is sovereign and his will be done. Just the other day we had the opportunity to get in the word with Tom Cootes and go through Ephesians 2. We were able to challenge him to look at his life to see if Christ is the cornerstone of his life, the foundation of his life. Some things to be praying through for this week are:
- Creative ideas for last days on campus
- Rugby game, opportunities with Matt Hornick
- Poker game next Wednesday
Love the pictures of the piñata. Looks like so much fun. I pray that you are able to reach Tom's soul and awaken it to the light of Christ. I will pray for your other adventures this week and those you will come into contact with. Cyndi
ReplyDeleteMy two buds that I miss so... I hope you guys have grown in love, and you can come back and give me so much perspective. I hope your trip has been life changing. I will keep praying for the men you guys have reached out too. Fight the good fight. Pray for his swift return.
ReplyDeleteLove your brother,
Sean